Friday, February 5, 2010

Makoto

Makoto is one of the best Sushi Train in Sydney for me, Delicious, Fresh and Tasty. If anyone of you think differrent, advise me then :D

Restuarant is always packed with customers waiting for Table, go earlier is better as they dont take any booking. If you dont want to wait, Take-away option is good (10% off)

Sushi / Grilled Eel
It is my favourite dish :D

I like having Sushi Train/Bar because I love watching they are cooking, rolling and serving freshly.

Califonia Hand Roll
It is a little pricey if compare to other Sushi Train around city, but it isn't going to stop me going there though.
Caramel Custard
Dessert doesnt hit me at all, It is just Okay.
Not as good as I've thought.
Green Tea Cheese Cake

Actually Tan wants to take his sister to have lunch. He calls me whether I wanna join as Makota is just 5 mins from my building.
*** Lucky me - Enjoy lunch here again ***
Holden Arcade Shop
Shop 1, 385-401
Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Phone (02) 9283 6767

No comments:

Post a Comment