Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taste of Shanghai World Square I

My building is 5 mins walk to World Sqaure, and I walk pass "Tatse of Shanghai" many times. They are always busy, especially dining time.

I had Citizenship ceremony on that day, and I had appointment with Ja to dine out together as Ping was on holiday in Thailand and Tan visited his girlfriend in Japan.

We were very excited and waiting for 30 mins to get a table.

Shanghai pan fried pork buns (8 pieces) $9.80

While we were waiting for a table, we observed inside the restaurant that every table would order them. But we thought that would be too much as we were 2 girls.
Anyway we ordered it !!

Oh, it was so good. Soup come out of the 1st bite. I had 3, Ja had 4 and 1 left takeaway for Ja.
"Incredible"


Chilli beef in wok $18.8
Beef dish was good but it was huge. We couldnt finish it and half of them was a takeaway for next day ^_^

Braised pork belly and preserved veggetable $18.80
I love this dish, bit oily but taste was perfect. Personally I like Pork belly dish anyway, it was soo good to me. If you have it with nice, I am in haven.

Pumpkin cake $8.80
I didn't know what make me order this. We were so full and couldnt finish any dishes. I had a look from the menu and look Yummy. But It felt like they are tastless.
( or We were too full perhaps )

Look at us, we are So happy & will be back again definitely.
Taste of Shanghai
Shop 9.07, World Square,
644 George St, Sydney
Tel: 9261 8832

No comments:

Post a Comment