Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taste of Shanghai @ World Sqaure II

Chicken Crispy serve in bamboo basket

It is my second time within a month for " Taste of Shanghai ", this resturant changed my mind of Chinese food, as I always thought that chinese food is all about oyster sauce, very oily dishes.

We first started with Chicken basket, it was so good, crispy, tasty and garnish with fired garlic and shallot.
Szechuan style shredded pork & golden buns

This was an interesting dish that I hadn’t come across before. What you had to do was stuff the pork in the bun, which had a hole at the bottom.

When you upside down, here is a hole.


Live Mud Crab with vermicelli

This dish was so huge, waitress came over to our table with Mud Crab. We were in shock as it was still moving, and it was big as weigh around almost 1 kg.
I am always having a trouble with crab, actually lazy to get crabmeat out of the shell, I had a lot of vermicelli. ^_^

Three people Three dishes, seem too much as we were too full. Dishes are all huge, if you are 3 girls, 2 dishes still enough.

Overall was great and impressive, just a bit pricy.

Here we are, I, Ja and Tan. As Tan come back from Japan and had dinner here. Tan gave us a box of Tokyo Banana & Toy ^_^
Taste of Shanghai
(02) 9261 8832
World Sqaure - Ground Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment