Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guylian Cafe @ Circular Quay

Last Weekend, one of my cyber friend comes to Sydney. We first met in Kon-Krua Forum @ Pantip.com where is for Food, Cooking and Baking Lovers. Let's have a look her blog, it is so amazing how much she bakes & her journeys.
Guylian is one of place, she wanted to visit.
My Flat White $5.00
We were in the shop at Circular Quay, and sat inside due to weird weather out there, windy & raining.
Coffee was nice though.
Lemon Merringue $7.50
It was unusal for me to order Lemon Merringue Pie as I'm not a kinda sweet tougue. When I took a walk and looked around their sweets and it was only one catch my attendtion !!!
It wasn't that bad at all, I would say that was nice Lemon Merringue ( but I couldnt finish all merringue anyway, still too sweet for me )

Belgian Waffles with Asian sauce & cream $18.00

P'Maam ordered waffles. She said it was fine. Waffle was fluffy inside and crispy on the outside, went well with dark chocolate sauce.

Waffle come with Praline Ice cream

Hot Chocolate ( Dark ) $8.00
There was a cube of dark chocolate in the cup, then a jug of Chocolate. It was a huge serve ( 2 cups )

Overall is great, and good for a Chocolate Lover.


Guylian Cafe
Shop 10, Opera Quays - 3 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T. +61 (02) 8274 7900

No comments:

Post a Comment