Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bacco Pasticceria

Bacco Pasticceria would never come into my eating list as they only open on weekdays – so if you're not working or studying nearby, it's a little hard to visit.

One of my lovely sister, http://www.beansproutscafe.blogspot.com/, is working at Bacco. She has updated unbelievably exquisite-looking cakes and confections on Facebook, that really makes me to Try Bacco some day.

I had an appoinment at the Immigrations in the morning on weekday, after that I decided to visit Bacco right away :D
It is located at Chifley Plaza where is surrounded by Offices.

I got there around 12.45pm, and first ordered Tuna Salad. It looks plain but fresh, taste nice. Main reason to be here is coffee and dessert though.

As my usual coffee is Flat White, it was sooooo nice. I was told that they use cofffee bean of "Single Origins"


Concorde Chocolate Mousse
I am not a chocolate lover BUT Concorde catches my eye today. It looks Supurb !!!


Incredible Chocolate Mousse interior & Meringue base & outer.
It is so rich, smooth & creamy chocolate mousse I've ever had. Chocolate Merringue is not too sweet ( still sweet but not too sweet compare to other merringue )

But when I have them altogether, it tastes so sweet T_T


Peanut Butter Macaroon
Ja is a " Queen of Macaroon " as it is her first task at Bacco. I have to try one, eventhough I have not much room left after Salad, Coffee and Concorde Cake.

I order Peanut Butter Macaroon, but I dont feel it is peanut butter at all. > <"

I have a good time at Bacco, desserts are amazing, coffee is wonderful, reasonable price, Only thing is open weekday. It is really hard for me to try their sweets that often as I wish.
....................
Will be back whenever free time is available on Weekday.
Bacco is one of my top list cafe.


Bacco Pasticceria
Chifley Plaza2 Chifley Square
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 9223 9552
http://www.bacco.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment